A gang of my best author friends got together a couple of months ago, and we all said to each other “each other! What would be the craziest thing we could possibly do?”
And then, in unison, like a choral voice that was slightly out of tune, we all said “write new novels and market the living hell out of them!”
Slowly, we started to move our heads in nodding motions – because you see, writers move very little, especially ones who work as much as we do – and so there it was. Insatiable Reads was born. What you can expect, as a reader, out of this crazy thing are the following:
To enter giveaways and meet the other writers, follow us at:
1) Great, professional, sharp-as-a-tack books from a handpicked group of authors that you’re sure to enjoy
2) A variety of genres! Something for everyone. For me, I’ve got a light-hearted, fun (I think, anyway) historical romance set in 18th century Scotland. We’ve also got sci-fi, contemporary romance, soul-shattering New Adult romance, fantastic realism, billionaires, androids, psychics, a circus, rockstars, dice throwing, and so, so, so much more.
3) Giveaways! At the end of the month we’re having a giveaway for the whole bundle of books! Physical copies as well as e-books, and a BRAND NEW KINDLE PAPERWHITE to read them on! I have to admit that as much of a gadget dork as I am (and I am) I love reading on the paperwhite more than any tablets, computers, whatever. Love that e-ink. This is how you can tell that I’m ACTUALLY a dork; I have a very strong opinion of e-ink.
4) Lots of cool blogs – all of us are guest blogging on some big blogs throughout the month, so be sure to check those out!
5) Thistle and Flame – not to be too self-aggrandizing, but as part of the tour, I’m releasing a brand-new book! But Anya, I can hear you saying, it’s only been a month since “Unmasked” came out – how the hell can you push out a book in a month? I could give you the obnoxious “Ray Bradbury wrote Fahrenheit 451 in an hour and a half” or talk about Kurt Vonnegut writing whatever it was in whichever totally improbable amount of time it took him. Instead all I’ll say is “you can, if you set our mind to it and have great support.”
And so now, as I settle in to final edits on my book, and try to drown the butterflies in my stomach with coffee, I’ll leave you with the cover of my upcoming book, Thistle and Flame!
If you’re interested, go over to GoodReads and friend/fan me. You’ll get an update when it goes live!
As always, thanks for reading – you guys keep us writers going!